On "ZTR" has passed the re-certification audit of AC "SGS Ukraine"
In June 2018 the representatives of AC "SGS UKRAINE" (Ukraine) conducted the re-certification audit of Integrated Management System of "ZTR" PrJSC. The audit confirmed the compliance of Management System with the requirements of International standard ISO 9001: 2015 "Quality management system. Requirements".
Based on the results of the audit, the company's representatives noted the strong points of Management System of the Company, namely:
- the company implements energy-saving measures, such as the program for replacement of fluorescent lamps;
- a detailed analysis of the ISM by Top management is noted;
- direction to reduction of the material consumption as to equipment produced;
- short delivery times;
- direction to manufacture of the equipment with improved characteristics as referred to energy efficiency and losses;
- transition to ready-made mixture of argon and carbon dioxide in the cylinders during welding operations;
- Improvement of the production culture in the hardware shop.
In the course of re-certification audit, no any non-conformities have been revealed. The team of auditors provided a number of recommendations aimed at enhancement of Management System of "ZTR" PrJSC.
The audit team made the conclusions that the Company has established and maintains Management System in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015 and demonstrates the ability of the System to meet the agreed requirements for the product and services within the scope of the System application, the Policies and the Objectives of the |Company.22.06.2018